1 can of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
1 Box of instant Vanilla JELLO
1 1/2 Cups of Cinnamon Sugar
Oil for frying
A flavor injector (usually found by the marinades and bbq sauces)
1. Unroll the biscuits and cut them into fourths. Roll each piece into a ball…
2. Prepare the instant Vanilla pudding according to the directions and set aside..or feel free to make your own Pastry Cream!
3. In a medium pot heat up about 2″ of oil (I used Canola)
4. Place about 4 balls at a time into the hot (350 degrees) oil and fry until both sides are evenly golden…
5. Straight from the oil into the Cinnamon, coat the hot Poppers in the Cinnamon Sugar…and coat them goood!
6. Carefully inject each popper with some of the Vanilla Pudding.
7. Pile up a gorgeous Snickerdoodle mountain of them…
8. Eat your way to the top one Popper at a time! ~Enjoy!
Find Snickerdoodle Poppers on Amazon