12 baguette (french, sliced)
2 sliced tomatoes
1 12 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. To prepare, slice tomatoes and french bread.
2. Toast the slices of french bread in the toaster.
3. Place the toasted french bread pieces on aluminum foil or baking pan.
4. Put one layer of tomato slices on each piece of french bread (usually 1 1/2 to 2 tomato slices for each piece of toast).
5. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of each piece.
6. Bake in toaster oven until cheese is melted.
7. Take out of oven and drizzle a small amount of olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top.
8. Sprinkle Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste, on top.
Find Fresh Tomato and Mozzarella on Toast on Amazon