Yield: 4-6 Servings
1 tube seamless crescent dough
1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
½ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup powdered sugar
4 tablespoons heavy cream
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spread crescent over a parchment lined cookie sheet.
3. Combine cream cheese, flour, sugar, and vanilla in bowl. Mix with spoon.
4. Spread down center of dough.
5. Cut into ½ inch to 1 inch strips at an angel down both sides.
6. Braid the pieces over the cheese mixture rotating one side then the other.
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until golden.
8. Let cool. Move to serving dish.
9. Mix powdered sugar, cream, and vanilla in bowl.
10. Pour over danish.
Find Easy Cheese Danish on Amazon