vegetable oil for frying (optional)
1. Brown your ground beef and season it like you would do a hamburger. I seasoned mine with Creole seasoning, a few dashes of worcestershire sauce. After done, I drained the grease and then added in bacon that I had already prepared and chopped into pieces.
2. Wet your eggroll wrapper and place it in front of you so it looks like a diamond rather than a square ( I took this photo before I corrected it)
3. You want the filling to go straight from corner to corner.
4. Fill with ground beef and bacon mix and top with a nice heap of shredded cheese.
5. Roll by taking the bottom corner and tucking it under the filling. Then bring in both sides and continue to roll.
*Your wrapper needs to be wet so it will stick and not come apart when cooking.
6. I deep fried mine for added crispiness but you can place in the oven at 325 until brown.
Find Bacon Cheeseburger Eggrolls on Amazon